Challenge #50: Write a love letter to the Library.
You are the love of my life. I have not a clue how I could live without you. You make rainy days fun and sunny days better. Filled with knowledge and passion I can see why one would want to like you. Forget e-books, you are better than those fake rip-offs. I wish I could describe my love further but if anyone sees this they will think I have gone insane. You know, not everyone is madly in love with a library!
Saturday night still on?
- seatentsina reblogged this from supremeruleroftheinternet
- supremeruleroftheinternet reblogged this from libraryadvocates
- queenslibrary likes this
- rmimms likes this
- robotpriestess likes this
- isolationary reblogged this from disastrid
- disastrid reblogged this from libraryadvocates
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- gloriousclio reblogged this from libraryadvocates
- librarianpirate likes this
- laurenthelibrarian reblogged this from libraryadvocates
- spinkylee likes this
- therippedlibrarian reblogged this from libraryadvocates
- libraryadvocates reblogged this from saskateen and added:
- libraryadvocates likes this
- saskateen posted this